Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photos between text

Q: Maybe it just takes practice, but I'm having continued difficulty getting a picture to "be" where I want it to "be" within my post. They either land in the wrong order than what I want. Or, I can't really get the text to be evenly spaced next to the photo on either side.

You can move a photo around if you cut and paste the photo's html codes. Go to post editor and click on:
1. "edit html" button (next to "compose") you will be able to see the html codes for each photo (4 or 5 lines)
2. select the codes for each photo, cut and paste these codes as you wish ( above, below or in between other photos or text.)
3. "publish post"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-