Saturday, January 30, 2010

A blog is called a post in Blogger!

Q: When I try to log in it says my username is not found, but when I typed it in to receive a new password I got the email right away. Any ideas?
A: It is probable that you might have inadvertently created more than one account. One with your blog associated with it and the other one not associated with any blog (yet).

Incidentally in Blogger we do not call a blog, a blog. We call it "post". It is common for new bloggers to get confused with our terminology. They tend to refer to a post as a blog (in wordpress, myspace, facebook, friendster, livejournal, typepad, multiply, hi5...)

So, next time to create another blog, click on new post! (do not click create a blog)

source: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=33725486c0aed890&hl=en

2 comments:

  1. hi uncle david.. i'm dian. nice to meet u here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dian,
    Welcome to my blog. Please scroll down and click on "my home page" to read my main blog. I have 54 other blogs listed on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-