Saturday, March 7, 2009

Format lost

Q: The problem I am having is when I transfer content, like an article to the space ( where you create the post ) on my blog it condenses everything together, with no original structure ( existing paragraphs etc ). Seems to me there should be a way to transfer content when I'm trying to create a post so it retains the same format. Its probably something simple as I am easily confused by computers :-) If I can transfer the content intact, the same, could someone contact me by my e-mail and tell me how this is done. Thanks in advance for any help.

A: "preserving text format"

Copy/paste article to notepad; then copy/paste from notepad to post editor. Publish post.

More useful info on this link:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=4b52095107dffda0&hl=en

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just tried this and it does not work for me. My text is still condensed and not in paragraphs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-