Monday, July 21, 2008

adding widgets

Q: I"m just starting to make a blog, I post my topic and everything is smooth, but I have a question and please help me. I want to add a site meter, banner, logo and ranking make by ALEXA, my problem is I don't know how to put that all in my blog..Please help me...

Widgets, gadgets or page elements are one and the same thing. Go to your dashborad, click on design>>add a gadget. Scroll down to "HTML/Javascripts", add to blog. Paste your gadget codes in the large box, save. You may drag and drop your new gadget anywhere on your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-