Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why no private email replies.

Q: My post editor has all the usual icons, including the upload image icon, but I now am missing the VIDEO UPLOAD icon in my post editor tool bar.

Can someone give me advice how to fix it. email me at simonsezpba@gmail.com

A: Go to settings, basic, scroll down to "select post editor". Select "old editor". Save settings. The video icon should appear again on your post editor tool bar.

P.S.
Questions asked here on this forum will be answered here. A private one to one email to you will not allow other members on this forum to see the solution to your problem. I will probably have to deal with this same question again and again!

source:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=26e173a50fc72581&hl=en&fid=26e173a50fc7258100047250d2fb5e50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-