Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No posts shown on my dashboard

Q: I have a lot of content from my old blogspot account. I can log in but the dashboard says I have no content or profile How do I fix this?

A: If your dashboard does not show your blogs it means simply that you have inadvertently created another Google account. Please sign on to the other account.

However if you are certain you only have the one Google account, go to your dashboard and click on "show all", All you blogs will appear again on your dashboard.

Source:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=0b0eb9e8a48df038&hl=en&fid=0b0eb9e8a48df0380004728f2bd472aa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-