Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photos storage

Q: All photos that I add to my blog, I also store in my computer. Am I right to assume that, once I blog them, there's no need to store them? 

A: Blogger provides a free blogging service. No one can actually give you a guarantee that it will always be there. Besides, it also takes a long time to upload photos to posts. Most people have hundreds if not thousands of digital photos which you just cannot upload all to Blogger. Many people store private digital photos on their own computers using a software programme eg. Picasa and also make backups regularly on CD's. Others upload to Flicker and Picasa Web albums (on the internet) for safer storage away from floods, fire and burglars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-