Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cannot find my blog

Q: I created a blog and I can see it there, but I cannot access it to make updates.  I login using the email I used to create the blog and when I go to the dashboard, the blog is not there.   I have checked the other account I have .. but it is not showing there either.   Can anyone help?
A:  I just placed a comment on your blog. Hopefully that will trigger an email alert to you, indicating which email address you have used to create this blog.

Update: It seems that your email address is not working. I received this alert, instead!

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
    jackie@JackieVintageFinds.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found"

However all is not lost. If you know the password and now the ID (above) You can use them to sign on to your blog. You can then transfer ownership or delete your blog.

source:http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?fid=03f3a4162c70d417000498bd1a7d9709&hl=en

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-