Monday, January 24, 2011

My draft disappeared.

Q: As I was typing my new post in my post editor, the autosave came in at the wrong moment and saved a blank screen. I lost all of my 2 hrs of writing.  Is there some way to recover my draft?
A: Sorry, it is gone for good. However please learn from this. Next time whenever you start to input a long article, type the first sentence. Then click on [publish post] The auto save will be deactivated (only for published posts). Edit the post and continue to finish your long article at your leisure.

source: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=32b6ac90586e75cc&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-