Monday, June 2, 2008

How do I edit post

Q: I've created a blog and have posted some articles on it soon after i've created. Later, i want to edit my blog and post more articles on it. However, i don't known how to do it. Can you tell how to sign in and edit my blog? Please specifiy the steps clearly.

Please go to this screen: www.blogger.com
Sign on to your dashboard using your ID and password. You will see your blog. Click on "edit posts". You will see a list of all your posts. Click "edit" next to the post you wish to update. A post editor will appear in a new window. Make the changes. Publish post.

You can also click on the pencil icon, under each post, to go directly to your post editor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have saved it. and everywhere it shows that the option is checked. But I am not able to see that link.

    Please suggest how I can log this to blogger.

    My blog address is http://neeraj-fortune.blogspot.com/
    Thanks,
    Neeraj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-