Sunday, May 25, 2008

Formatting date

Q: How do I change the date format on the Edit Posts page (the date of when the post was posted) to day-month-year format instead of month-day-year format? My language and timezone are set correctly, so I assume it does not automatically format based on "culture". In the settings I can only find information on how to set the date and time as it will appear on my posts/blog page, not how I prefer it "internally".

Go to dashboard. Click on:-
1. settings
2. formatting (select "date header format", choose a date format from drop down menu)
3. save settings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-