Monday, May 26, 2008

Where are my posts?

1. i have checked the published dates and its been set on time.
2. its not in draft
3. i already erased all my cookies etc
4. my internet connection is fine still i cannot see the last 3 updates that i did. its in my post list though but not on my main page. i can also see it in my multiply account and my google reader.

Go to dashboard. Click on:-
1. setting
2. formatting (check the first entry "show", change it to 200 posts)
3. save settings (Your main page will now show all your posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-