Sunday, May 25, 2008

Profile photo not showing on comment

Q: How do I enable my profile picture in comments? I have the little option that says, "show profile images on comments" enabled, and I have a profile image, but it doesn't display next to my comments like other peoples. Any help would be awesome!

Go to dashboard. Click:
1. settings
2. comments (scroll down and select "yes" for "show profile images on comments" )
3. save settings

If that does not work, try this:
Go to Gmail. Click on:
1. settings (against "my picture" select "visible to everyone")
2. save changes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-