Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My sidebar is gone!

My left sidebar has shifted to the bottom of my blog. I hate how this looks. I have tried shortening my lists and even deleted some things on my sidebar. It's still at the bottom. Please help.
Try to identify which of the items you recently added to your blog is too wide. That one is the culprit. You eliminate each post by editing it and save as "draft", until you see your side bar is normal again. Delete that item and every thing will be ok again.
If not, Chuck has a write up on his blog:
Peter Chen also has this to say:
Rat knows all about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Check your Page Rank

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Followers

Learn more from these blogs:-